Safely Building Tomorrow
Any contractor can promote safety. Any contractor can provide safety equipment. Any contractor can require safety documentation. Our focus is to establish a culture of safety.
We provide our employees with the tools and advanced training to be their own safety managers. Although a designated Safety Director is still important for any company, the concept of ensuring safe work practices should never fall on the shoulders of a select few within an organization. That’s what we mean by a culture of safety. Every employee is empowered to do what’s necessary to ensure work is being completed in a safe manner at all times, and every employee returns home in the same condition that they arrived in.
- Full-Day Orientation Process
- Extensive Training Through GLSTC
- Monthly Company-Wide Safety Meetings
- Weekly Inspections & Checklists
- Daily Tailgate Meetings
- Daily Jobsite Hazard
- Analysis Daily CHAT Cards
- Per Task Assessments
An Award-Winning Safety Culture
We believe in excelling at safety performance and are proud to be recognized for our dedication to safety.
- Great Lakes Safety Training Center – Excellence in Safety Award, 2016
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. – Safety Training Evaluation Process STEP Platinum Award, 2018
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. – Safety Training Evaluation Process STEP Diamond Award, 2019
- ABC Greater Michigan Chapter – Excellence in Construction Award, 2019
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. – Safety Training Evaluation Process STEP Diamond Award, 2020
For New Construction Under $1 Million – Vascular Health Clinics, Mt. Pleasant
- Great Lakes Safety Training Center – Pete Crawford Safety Champion of the Year, 2020